Tax solution Haldwani
Classification of company FORMATION: –
On the Basis of Membership Pattern / Size: –
Public Limited Company
Private Limited Company
PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY: –
Conditions to be Public Limited are as follows: –
1. Has a minimum paid up capital of Rs 5 Lakhs or such higher capital as may be prescribed
2. To Convert from Private Companies
3. 25% or more its paid up share capital
4. Average Annual Turnover during the last 3 years exceeds Rs 25 Crores.
5. When it accepts the deposits from the public after making an invitation by an advertisement.
REQUIREMENT FOR REGISTRATION UNDER SERVICE TAX – Pan Card of Proprietor.
Address & Identity Proof of Proprietor.
In Case Of Partnership Firm – Partnership Deed.
Pan Card of Firm.
Address & Identity Proof of all Partners.
In Case Of Company (Private Limited Or Limited) – Memorandum of the Company
Address & Identity Proof of each Director.
Certificate of Incorporation.
Proof of Ownership of Office & NOC (in all cases) –